好的影视作品,不止是情节的演绎,更是对人性与生活的深度观察。一句句凝练的台词,穿透荧幕,引发大众内心深处的共情与思考。
《老友记》Friends
Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You’re gonna love it. 欢迎来到现实世界。它糟透了,但你会爱上它的。
It’s not about being perfect. It’s about seeing yourself where you’re supposed to be. 人不必完美,只是要活成属于自己的模样。
《纸牌屋》House of Cards
Power is a lot like real estate. It’s all about location, location, location. 权力就像房地产,关键就是位置,位置,还是位置。
What do we do when we get tired? We keep going. 累了怎么办?继续往前走。
《破产姐妹》2 Broke Girls
The road to success is always under construction. 通往成功的路,永远都在施工中。
Sometimes, the hardest part isn’t letting go, it’s learning to start over. 有时候最难的不是放手,而是学会重新开始。
《权力的游戏》Game of Thrones
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. 大脑需要书籍,正如利剑需要磨刀石,方能保持锋芒。
Fear cuts deeper than swords. 恐惧比刀剑伤人更深。
《生活大爆炸》The Big Bang Theory
The best thing about science is that whether you believe in it or not, it’s still true. 科学最棒的地方在于,不管你相不相信,它都是真理。
《摩登家庭》Modern Family
Life is full of surprises. Some are big, some are small. 生活处处是惊喜,或大或小。
The secret of a good relationship is to pick your battles. 一段好关系的秘诀,就是懂得哪些事不必计较。
《我们这一天》This Is Us(最治愈)
This is us. Our messy, beautiful life. 这就是我们,一地鸡毛,却又无比美好的人生。
No matter what happens, we’re each other’s people. 无论发生什么,我们永远是彼此的依靠。
Grief is love with nowhere to go. 悲伤,是无处安放的爱。
《绝命毒师》Breaking Bad
I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. 我是为我自己做的,我享受,我擅长。
Sometimes you gotta push through fear. 有些时候,你必须冲破恐惧。
《西部世界》Westworld
If you can’t tell the difference, does it matter if it’s real or not? 如果你分辨不出真假,那真假又有什么意义?
Violence is the authentic expression of oneself. 暴力,是自我最真实的表达。
《伦敦生活》Fleabag
I think you know you’re home when you can say everything, and nothing bad happens. 当你可以畅所欲言,也不会招致恶果,那才是家。
Pain is just a feeling, it doesn’t define you. 痛苦只是一种感受,它定义不了你。
Don’t make yourself small for someone else’s comfort. 不要为了迁就别人,就委屈自己。
《怪奇物语》Stranger Things
Friends don’t lie. 朋友之间不说谎。
Sometimes, total silence is the scariest thing of all. 有时候,彻底的沉默才是最可怕的。
You can’t change who you are. But you can fight for who you want to be. 你无法改变与生俱来的自己,但你可以为想要成为的自己而抗争。
《继承之战》Succession
Loneliness is the price of ambition. 孤独,是野心的代价。
Winning isn’t everything, but losing is nothing. 胜利不代表一切,但输了就一无所有。
《大小谎言》Big Little Lies
Everyone’s got something they’re hiding. 每个人心底都藏着秘密。
Strength isn’t about never being afraid. It’s about feeling scared and moving forward anyway. 强大不是从不害怕,而是心怀恐惧,依旧向前。
《傲骨贤妻》The Good Wife
Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. 别让你做不到的事,毁掉你力所能及的事。
You have to let yourself change. Otherwise you’ll stay stuck. 人要允许自己改变,否则就会困在原地。
《心灵猎人》Mindhunter
People are complicated. Good and bad live inside the same person. 人性本就复杂,善与恶共存于同一个躯体之内。
《无耻之徒》Shameless
Life’s a bitch, and then you die. 生活本就残酷,终局不过一死。
You don’t need anyone to save you. Save yourself. 别等着别人来救赎你,要自救。
《万物理论》(剧集)The Theory Of Everything
It’s okay to not have all the answers. 不必拥有所有答案,这没有关系。
《黄石》Yellowstone
The past doesn’t die. It’s not even past. 过去从未消亡,它甚至从未真正过去。
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. 勇气,明知会受伤,依旧选择前行。
《使女的故事》The Handmaid’s Tale
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum. Don’t let the bastards grind you down. 别让那些混蛋击垮你。
Freedom is a weight you have to carry. 自由,是一份必须背负的重量。
《亢奋》Euphoria
Sometimes people are just broken, and they can’t be fixed. 有些人就是破碎了,再也无法复原。
You don’t have to be okay all the time. 你不必时时刻刻都装作一切安好。
看剧是一种开阔眼界的方式。这些台词带给我们启发,也提醒我们立足现实生活。愿大家认真对待日常,好好感受生活,踏踏实实过好当下的每一天。